BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE


happy new year!!!

in just over two hours, we welcome the year 2013!! crazy. next year i will have a new baby - our fifth - and my oldest becomes *gasp* a teenager!!! it's going to be quite the year.

today we celebrate the end of an eventful year. jim returned from afghanistan. we lived in remodeling chaos for months - ugh! we endured two miscarriages. and then we got pregnant again, and this time...it stuck! third time's the charm, eh?

today we also celebrate the end of my first trimester, which was absolutely horrendous from mid-November through Christmastime. i still feel queasy but it's much more manageable now. we've been so grateful to receive dinners each week as i've been unable to step foot into my kitchen. i think i can handle it from now on. the icky days are becoming fewer and fewer and pretty soon i should be feeling normal and get some energy back!

today jim came with me to my 12 week appointment. funny, because his arm has been bothering him and after mentioning it to my obgyn, we discovered my doc has the same issue - tennis elbow! so jim saved a trip of his own to the doc by coming along with me, haha! we got to hear the heartbeat. so fun. we are so excited...and hoping for a girl. 

No comments: