BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

double digits, baby!!

yeah! 10 weeks, today! i can't believe i've endured 4 weeks of constant nausea and puking. hopefully in another 4 weeks i will be completely done with this awful feeling. i can't wait to get back to normal, hit the gym, go out with friends, date my husband, hang with my kiddos...bake and cook!! i feel so disconnected from my usual life and all my friends and family. it's not fun!!

2nd trimester is just a couple weeks away. can't wait!!

in other news...jim came home from work yesterday, sick. thankfully, angela was able to come over and help with the kids in the afternoon. what a Godsend!! from dinnertime to bedtime was pretty awful, though...just sick me and four kids. 

poor jim was miserable. i set him up in the spare bedroom so he could be "quarantined" and get some uninterrupted rest. he's better today, but still not well enough to get out of bed.

these dinners brought to us have been so helpful. my first week of "morning" sickness, i wasn't able to prepare any food for myself or for my family and it was just horrible. so a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped during this time!!


2 comments:

Uneven Pavement said...

HEY! Where are the progress pics??

conner posse said...

Nothing to show right now! Just a whole lot of un-exercised flab. Seriously...look how flat my tummy was when I became pregnant with Jackson. There is no competing with that!!