BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

9 weeks and counting

i look forward to every tuesday because that's my week mark. today i am 9 weeks and 1 day. next week i'll finally be in the double digits and that seemingly elusive 2nd trimester will begin shortly thereafter!

this morning my super awesome friend and visiting teacher picked jackson up at 9am to go play at her house. she has three cute little boys. i knew he'd have much more fun over there. still, when he learned i wasn't going with him, he began to cry. i felt so bad for him, but also knew he'd be having fun in no time. sure enough, my friend texted me minutes later to let me know he'd found the trains and was perfectly content. he should be home by 1pm and i look forward to him telling me all about it.

no change in how i feel. still nauseous all day and all night. seems to get worse in the afternoon/evening...but perhaps there is a connection between that and the kids getting home from school. hehehe... i have to say, though....the kids have been pretty helpful. jessica has helped with after school snacks and helping with her younger siblings. when they get home, i give them something to do to keep them occupied while i go lay down. they're definitely watching more tv these days and playing more computer games (and hogging my kindle)...but only after they've done homework and chores.

i really miss zumba. i'm already missing that part of my life. for a while there, i was going to 7+ hours of zumba each week. it's dwindled over time and now that i am sick, it's non-existent. i'm hoping to get back during my 2nd trimester, but let's face it....it won't be the same from now on. not sure how zumba will work going into my 3rd trimester, and then...the baby will be here! i can do zumba at home but it's not the same as being in class with my friends - plus i burn a lot more in that atmosphere. and i know the gym won't take babies until they are six months old. *sigh*  i'm happy, but can't help but be bummed about this. i've really enjoyed the social aspect and getting in such great shape. plus, i finally got certified and now i wonder when/how often i'll be using that.

i can only handle being on my laptop for so long....'til next blog!

No comments: