- juliet now measures about 10 inches and weighs approximately 2.3 lbs.
- her head is more in proportion with her body
- her skin is still wrinkly but fat continues to develop underneath
- she is developing the ability to orientate herself within her space
- she responds to stimuli: pain, light & sound
- her lungs are now capable of breathing air
- her eyes are capable of opening this week
yesterday i enjoyed a last-minute babysitter! angela came and played with jackson while i met with a friend for lunch - mmm...mexican food with a pina colada! i also enjoyed some shopping. i gotta tell you...trying on clothes sans children is heavenly!!
i can scarcely believe i'm already 28 weeks along. time is starting to fly! there is still much to be done! my sweetheart has quite the "honey-do" list.... *giggle*
here is a view of what our four-year-old sees when i am resting on my bed in the afternoon. my legs are really starting to ache!!