saw my doc today! here's the low down....
- 2cm dilated
- 70-80% effaced
- did a stress test, all is well
we've decided that if i don't go into labor this week, i'll be induced on monday. yay!! there is an end date!! i'm a planner, so i'm hoping to be induced on monday. i'd rather know when it's going to happen than go into labor at 2am or something. besides, monday is the only day my doc is on-call and can deliver juliet. i really want him to be the one there.
there you have it!! by monday, juliet will be here!!