BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

the plan.

so....i have been extremely miserable this past week...emotionally, physically...mainly physically. i am SO done!! my main complain would have to be my swollen feet, ankles and calves. they are stretched to the max and it's super itchy and painful, especially at night. drinking water and elevating my feet doesn't seem to do a darn thing. ugh!

saw my doc today! here's the low down....
  • 2cm dilated
  • 70-80% effaced
  • did a stress test, all is well
we've decided that if i don't go into labor this week, i'll be induced on monday. yay!! there is an end date!! i'm a planner, so i'm hoping to be induced on monday. i'd rather know when it's going to happen than go into labor at 2am or something. besides, monday is the only day my doc is on-call and can deliver juliet. i really want him to be the one there. 

there you have it!! by monday, juliet will be here!!

2 comments:

rebeccacarson said...

When I went in last week I was 2 cm dilated but not effaced at all. I am glad you have an end in sight, lucky duck!

Uneven Pavement said...

YAY!!!