BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

24 weeks

for some reason i thought i was 25 weeks along. nope! i'm currently in my 24th week and it feels like this pregnancy is taking forever. and that's a good thing! if this is going to be my last pregnancy (aaand, now that i'm finally feeling good again), i want to savor and enjoy every moment. i can feel juliet moving all the time, and i love it! there is some sadness, knowing i will never feel this again...so i am relishing in it while i can. 


so here's the bod. people keep asking for belly shots and i feel like if you've seen one (of mine), you've seen them all. i have the belly progression here on this blog for all to see, and although it's from my pregnancy with jackson, i pretty much look the same at this point. i'll take occasional belly shots for juliet's sake, but don't feel the need to take them as i have in the past. 

still no stretch marks...yay! i've never had 'em and hope i never will - especially since this is my last pregnancy! that would be awful if i got them after all this time! *knock on wood*

1 comment:

Cari Hollis said...

Awww... even though it's your last and I've seen it before, I still love seeing this! And you know me, I would tell you to be getting lots of photos! xoxo