BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2013

nom nom nom...

19 weeks pregnant, tomorrow...and still nauseous. *sigh*




i only feel well better when i am eating something, and that "something" is usually not a carrot stick...

so, i am trying to just be fine with the fact that i am heavier than i'd like to be at this point. i am trying to remind myself that, since this is the last time i'll ever be pregnant, to enjoy it...even the nauseousness. yeah - easier said than done. but...

...when i feel that sweet little flutter inside my belly, suddenly the nausea doesn't seem so bad. it feels worth it. it becomes easier to endure. and those baby flutters always seem to happen precisely when i need them to. my baby seems to know when i am worried...or when i am feeling extra icky. those tiny thumps felt right below my belly button instantly calm, reassure & strengthen me. 

i have no idea when this nausea will end. perhaps i'll feel sick the entire time. i have never felt sick for this long in any of my previous pregnancies. so i now move into uncharted territory, and will keep munching on the journey....


No comments: