BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, February 12, 2009

no wonder my back hurts....

here i am, with five weeks (give or take) to go!! lots of people have been commenting on how my belly has popped out even more recently. i have to agree, because i am the one feeling the affects of it! this is the not-so-fun part, lookswise (yes, i am vain)....i definitely "poof up" at the end of my pregnancies. of course, it will also help if i stay away from the nachos and ice cream... i think the hardest part for me is the face. i just don't see myself when i look in the mirror. but i keep reminding myself, "this is temporary, this is temporary!!"

jackson is head-down now. i really enjoy his cute, little movements (which are less frequent, now that he is quickly running out of room in there). there is the usual pain, of course, but all the kicks and wiggles make it worth it. we are incredibly curious as to what this little guy is going to look like. all we can do is wait...

3 comments:

Angelkisses said...

Wow Girlie you really are popping out there! I think it is absolutely incredible!! The awesomeness of the whole making a baby and having it grow in your body is just amazing!! I am truely jealous!! Have a wonderful night and enjoy it (even though it is hard at times) because you are going to miss this!!

Laurel Nelson said...

Wow you do pop at the end! Well, it could be less than 5 weeks if he comes a little early! :) Here's hoping right?

Uneven Pavement said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Don't let anyone tell you different (including yourself)
I am so excited. I think he will have dark hair, what do you think?