BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

update update!!

it's been a while since i've blogged! i blame it all on stacy, who introduced me to facebook. she is my social network dealer and i am officially addicted. i need to get my daily fix or i get the shakes.

i am 18.5 weeks along and can feel the baby wiggle around every once in a while. i first felt something on sunday, october 5th, when we we leaving to have dinner at the chubbs' home. usually, i feel movement when i am still or laying down. anyway, it's not that often. i look forward to when i can feel more action going on in there.

i made the ultrasound appointment! 1,1k20j,cvdfcgf <~~~ (jenna says hello) so, hopefully we will find out the sex of this baby on november 4th. we are excited! jim isn't sure he wants to know, but i do. and if i know the gender, how could he possibly not find out as i decorate and shop for pink or blue things?? i figure if i know, he'll know. i thought it might be fun to do it the "old-fashioned" way and not find out until the baby actually arrives, but that thought didn't last very long. i like knowing! i like picking out the name, shopping for a specific gender and i feel the bonding is better. besides, i am way too curious for it to be a mystery.

unfortunately, i am still feeling nauseous throughout the day. luckily, it's not bad enough to keep me from enjoying myself. i've become accustomed to the icky feeling. it will be so nice when i feel totally normal again! i get extremely tired in the afternoon, especially when reading stories to james and jenna right before their naps. i think it gets me sleepier than it does them! i usually end up taking a nap as well....that is, if i am not on facebook. haha...

5 comments:

Tina said...

I could never wait either. How exciting! Can't wait to hear.

Uneven Pavement said...

Good to have you back blogging. I need to do the same. Have you started your registry yet?!?!?!?

conner posse said...

noooo.... i wouldn't even know what to put on it!! i am at least waiting to find out what we're having, first. i feel silly even having one, to tell you the truth - but since you are making me do it...i fear the wrath of shallyn!

Laurel Nelson said...

Since you have kids of both genders already you could not find out and be fine - assuming of course you have kept both boy things and girl things, if not then of course you need to find out what it is! James didn't want to know this last time and he ended up not being able to go with me. I found out and then the first thing out of his mouth when I talked to him on the phone was "so what is it? Is it another girl?" Too funny.

Rice-Ball said...

Nice to have you back blogging! I love the belly pictures! Even prego you're still tiny, it's just not fare! I'll want to know what you're having, I couldn't handle that kind of anticipation if it were me!